Inside Manchester City ITV4

bezer57 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Bloody hell that Ian Wright thing was amazing. I'm nearly in tears and I never cry at owt!
Just changed my mind on him wot a great guy all the stuff he went through up to 22 yrs of age to come through it as good as he was ! They should show that to kids just starting out to never give in ?? Fair play to him ! .

They really should show that to the kids at footy clubs. Am amazing documetary, and was incredible to see that moment when his teacher came to meet him again years later. *sniff*

Made me laugh when they played the radio footage when the Sunderland game was called off as it was actually Beeky from talksport talking about the Everton game being called off.

Thought it was decent though and Gabriel Clarke is one of the best narrators around IMO

bowdonblue said:
bezer57 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Bloody hell that Ian Wright thing was amazing. I'm nearly in tears and I never cry at owt!
Just changed my mind on him wot a great guy all the stuff he went through up to 22 yrs of age to come through it as good as he was ! They should show that to kids just starting out to never give in ?? Fair play to him ! .

They really should show that to the kids at footy clubs. Am amazing documetary, and was incredible to see that moment when his teacher came to meet him again years later. *sniff*
The emotion when he just talked about scoring a hat trick in his first league game for Arsenal and David Rocastle getting the other. Bloody hell!

Prestwich_Blue said:
So with all the fuss about digs at Mancini, Chappy could just as easily have been referring to Hughes, Eriksson, Pearce, Keegan or maybe all of them. I got the impression it was more like the latter.

I got the impression it was Mancini he was referring to but in the grand scheme of things it was something and nothing.
The whole programme seemed to be sending out the "family club" image with its focus on long serving employees
and we're all part of the team message. I think it was aimed at a global audience and for me as a piece of positive PR
it worked.

bezer57 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Is there any link to that online?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.