Inside Manchester City ITV4

LoveCity said:
The best City documentary is still by far that Dutch one (with Paul Lake walking around Moss Side for part of it) that was on YouTube but has been deleted. Someone should re-upload it.
Agreed.

A fantastic documentary which further strengthened my belief that Kompany will retire with us.

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Was alright that. 8/10, passed an hour.

Sorry mate but I thought it was cack. Blue Moon Rising was an 8 or 9 out of 10. That a 3 or 4 for me.

The difference, no fan input.

Now should I carry on watching. Ian Wright, from nothing to a ****.
I thought BMR was shit mate. The bit with the father, son and daughter for the play off final really did my head in. Didn't rate that film at all.

Thatchersforearm said:
Alright that, no major embarrassing bits. No cheese. Paddy V is brilliant. Aresnal can fuck off if they think they're getting him

The only embarrassing bit for me was Buzzer saying we won everything and dominated the 1st division for 10 years - what's he on about? We won one title and had a few good seasons (some indifferent too) - hardly dominated! Not knocking the 60s, 70s teams but of course but I thought that was exaggerating!

Pastor Kidney said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Alright that, no major embarrassing bits. No cheese. Paddy V is brilliant. Aresnal can fuck off if they think they're getting him

The only embarrassing bit for me was Buzzer saying we won everything and dominated the 1st division for 10 years - what's he on about? We won one title and had a few good seasons (some indifferent too) - hardly dominated! Not knocking the 60s, 70s teams but of course but I thought that was exaggerating!

He said we dominated Manchester for 10 years.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Thatchersforearm said:

And he was absolutely right.

Bloody hell that Ian Wright thing was amazing. I'm nearly in tears and I never cry at owt!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Thatchersforearm said:

Wind the cassette back, he said we dominated the 1st division and we dominated Manchester - I agree with him about the latter!

KippaxCitizen said:
Bloody hell that Ian Wright thing was amazing. I'm nearly in tears and I never cry at owt!
Just changed my mind on him wot a great guy all the stuff he went through up to 22 yrs of age to come through it as good as he was ! They should show that to kids just starting out to never give in ?? Fair play to him ! .

TTTCITYBHOY said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Me too mate,he never mentioned his time at Celtic either :)
:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.