Inside Manchester City ITV4

Pastor Kidney said:
allyboy said:
There are some bitter snipes at bobby manc in that are uncalled for.
Chappy needs to wind his neck in.
Mancini sorted us out, made us winners, if it upset a few people along the way, so be it.
The likes of Bellamy, adebayor, robinho etc,, would still be wagging the dogs tail, and we'd be under achieving still.
Disrespectful jibes in that video for me from beregastin also.
They should remember what he did for us, not the happyometer readings.

I was at the recent P&W Supporters Club meeting that Chappie attended (anyone else there?) - anyway it took me a little aback just how anti-Mancini he was - didn't have a good word for him. It even up upset one member of the audience who jumped to Bobby's defence so it got a little hairy for a moment (well only a little!). When the subject of the Wembley defeat against Wigan came up, Chappie said Mancini barely entered the dressing room before, at HT, or after the game - teamtalk was apparently done by Vieira which I found very strange (although he did point out that this happened against Stoke too).

Chappy is basically a bitter no nowt who was unable to hack it as a manager or coach And instead has found his true level as a joker who washes millionaires socks for a living.

His bitter bile poured on our greatest manager ever says a lot more about his failings than it does mancini's undoubted excellence as a football manager.

He's a twat. End of.

Kazzydeyna said:
Pastor Kidney said:
allyboy said:
Mancini sorted us out, made us winners, if it upset a few people along the way, so be it.
The likes of Bellamy, adebayor, robinho etc,, would still be wagging the dogs tail, and we'd be under achieving still.

I was at the recent P&W Supporters Club meeting that Chappie attended (anyone else there?) - anyway it took me a little aback just how anti-Mancini he was - didn't have a good word for him. It even up upset one member of the audience who jumped to Bobby's defence so it got a little hairy for a moment (well only a little!). When the subject of the Wembley defeat against Wigan came up, Chappie said Mancini barely entered the dressing room before, at HT, or after the game - teamtalk was apparently done by Vieira which I found very strange (although he did point out that this happened against Stoke too).

Chappy is basically a bitter no nowt who was unable to hack it as a manager or coach And instead has found his true level as a joker who washes millionaires socks for a living.

His bitter bile poured on our greatest manager ever says a lot more about his failings than it does mancini's undoubted excellence as a football manager.

He's a twat. End of.

I literally don't know if this person is stupid or attempting to be stupid for comic effect.

That's how far down the rabbit hole we have gone here.

Looking forward to this.....watch the scum get humped then switch over.
In for a decent night's viewing, mrs TTT away in Wales till Thursday,just me & Jack the cat,Guinness,Rioja and Chinese about to be ordered.
Now for the 4 "sh's"
Shit,shower,shampoo and shave. :)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
In for a decent night's viewing, mrs TTT away in Wales till Thursday,just me & Jack the cat,Guinness,Rioja and Chinese about to be ordered.
Now for the 4 "sh's"
Given the mrs is away, what about the fifth "sh"?

Kazzydeyna said:
Pastor Kidney said:
allyboy said:

He's a twat. End of.

WOW

Kazzydeyna said:
Pastor Kidney said:
allyboy said:

He's a twat. End of.

What makes him a "bitter no nowt" I feel he shouldn't have said the "good morning" thing as it was a petty dig at Mancini and up until Sunday when I found out he had been a manager I thought of him as "the bloke who pulls the constipated faces on Inside City's but he clearly knows his onions.

P.S Who's the kid who helps him, is it his son?

Damocles said:
Kazzydeyna said:
Pastor Kidney said:

He's a twat. End of.

I literally don't know if this person is stupid or attempting to be stupid for comic effect.

That's how far down the rabbit hole we have gone here.
Believe me, he really is quite stupid.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Now for the 4 "sh's"

Sounds like a proper night in that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.