Inside Manchester City ITV4

inbetween said:
Kun Aguero said:
Here it is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3LdFeUMmsypJx6nyR4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3LdFeUMmsypJx6nyR4</a>

Plenty of Mancini knifing in that !

What are people watching this on? Every time I click the link it takes me to the daily motion site and says Houston we have a problem and video can't be found. I am using an iPad though.

ChesterRdBlue said:
inbetween said:
Kun Aguero said:
Here it is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3LdFeUMmsypJx6nyR4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3LdFeUMmsypJx6nyR4</a>

Plenty of Mancini knifing in that !

What are people watching this on? Every time I click the link it takes me to the daily motion site and says Houston we have a problem and video can't be found. I am using an iPad though.

It's a flash site. Download a browser that supports flash like puffin.

Thanks for all help and advice.

I really hope someone can record the program on a DVD or CD. I do not like to store it on my computer(old school), cause last time my former computer broke down, and I lost all City materials.....

I would really appreciate and be grateful if someone can take a record of the program. I will pay for all the cost, no problem with that.

Contact me on PM or my email: pekkyand@gmail.com and we can make a deal.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Per

Blågribben said:

I really hope someone can record the program on a DVD or CD. I do not like to store it on my computer(old school), cause last time my former computer broke down, and I lost all City materials.....

I would really appreciate and be grateful if someone can take a record of the program. I will pay for all the cost, no problem with that.

Per

15 posts in 9 years 10 months I salute you Sir Per.

I just hope its not all anti Bobby Manc, i would rather it focus on what is going on now and the development and growth of the club.

m7mcfc said:
Blågribben said:

Per

15 posts in 9 years 10 months I salute you Sir Per.

Its board cloggers like him that take all the bandwidth..;)

There are some bitter snipes at bobby manc in that are uncalled for.
Chappy needs to wind his neck in.
Mancini sorted us out, made us winners, if it upset a few people along the way, so be it.
The likes of Bellamy, adebayor, robinho etc,, would still be wagging the dogs tail, and we'd be under achieving still.
Disrespectful jibes in that video for me from beregastin also.
They should remember what he did for us, not the happyometer readings.

I have still got the nationwide book. I think it may even be signed by Asa Hartford and Dennis Tueart.

allyboy said:
There are some bitter snipes at bobby manc in that are uncalled for.
Chappy needs to wind his neck in.
Mancini sorted us out, made us winners, if it upset a few people along the way, so be it.
The likes of Bellamy, adebayor, robinho etc,, would still be wagging the dogs tail, and we'd be under achieving still.
Disrespectful jibes in that video for me from beregastin also.
They should remember what he did for us, not the happyometer readings.

So the final season of underachievement and obvious frustration should be completely brushed under the carpet?

I think it's stupid for us( me included) to still get caught up in Mancini arguments, but for employees of the club to still be going on about someone saying hi to them is especially ridiculous. I've yet to see a "nice" boss who didn't end up screwed over by his employees, I'm not sure millionaires in their early 20s will be different. My guess is as long as the people at the top can blame someone besides themselves they'll tell us all about pelligrini's shortcomings when the time is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.