Insulation and condensation saves the planet!

Anyway enough of Sue-Ellen. Take a look at this bad boy that's just landed from the Argos HQ.
A best buy from Which, a full 5 year warranty, designed in the UK with low running costs of 9p an hour.

Goodbye to condensation and damp and a big hello to a better cleaner environment/living space, with it's built in H13 HEPA medical-grade filter that cleans the air during dehumidification, and can also be used as a stand-alone purifier during the warmer months of the year. Hoozah!

fpvmGer.jpg
Nice work. Are you able to attach a hose to it and run it directly into a floor drain?
Saves having to constantly empty it.

Nice work. Are you able to attach a hose to it and run it directly into a floor drain?
Saves having to constantly empty it.
It has quite a big reservoir, but yes you can empty direct to drain. Here we go ..

The trickle vents help with a PIV system as instead of a draught coming in through them the internal pressure created by the system forces the moisture out.

Edit.... I forgot to mention that before I installed the systems, I had bought dehumidifiers. The PIV system worked way better with the added benefit of being lots cheaper to run at approximately 15 watts.
“Bump” advice needed please.
I’m going to fit a PIV unit, should I get one with a heater?
Any particular make/ model I should get or avoid ..
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.