Inter Fans Loved Mancini

halpo123 said:
this site is now officially beyond a joke ,he`s been here two months.

Is this what city supporters have become a bunch of impatient

moaning tossers .I was gonna say we`re as bad as them fuckers

over the road but that would be wrong ,we`re worse .

Fuck off and support Barcelona

Oh get a grip you tit....

patience isnt going to get us anywhere, we dont have five years to get it right.. we havent built up a team over a number of years, they decided they where going to do it straight away. No matter how you look at it or call others for speaking the truth, anything other than top four is a disaster.

We are not the same City that was happy to finish in the top ten..... we are as far removed from that City as you could get.

the result is we play three defensive midfielders at home to Bolton and stoke, we still leak goals, but now with the added thrill of looking like we wont score any...

Bonol said:
if he gets a few of his own players in he may change his style of play?

He will be sacked soon, he wont be getting anybody in.

Why will he be getting sacked soon?

Because we are winning more than we did under the last manager?

Because we actually look like we have some sort of defence now - even though most games under mancini we've had to play our second (or third in some games) choice back 4?

Fuck some of you people are blind.

sniff said:
halpo123 said:

patience isnt going to get us anywhere, we dont have five years to get it right.. we havent built up a team over a number of years, they decided they where going to do it straight away. No matter how you look at it or call others for speaking the truth, anything other than top four is a disaster.

We are not the same City that was happy to finish in the top ten..... we are as far removed from that City as you could get.

the result is we play three defensive midfielders at home to Bolton and stoke, we still leak goals, but now with the added thrill of looking like we wont score any...

I'm not being patient - we are already where I wanted us to be - joint 4th with 2 games in hand!!

We have played some amazing football at times, and how do 'we still leak goals'? We conceded 1 in those two games. How many would it have been under hughes?

sniff said:
halpo123 said:

Get a grip ? five years where have i mentioned five years you fuckin nob .

disaster if we dont finish top four ! you`ve proved me right ther mate

Vicky said:
Maybe he was loved at Inter but thats Italy, this is the EPL!!!!! As far as I can see his tactics are bobbins and the players are under preforming and/or running around like headless chickens. Personally I hope he is gone in Summer. As things stand with the way the team is playing now we will be lucky to get a place in the UEFA cup. If we can't beat Stoke with the players we had on the field yesterday how are we supposed to beat the likes of Chelsea, Man Ure, Liverpool and Spurs. Not to mention our away day at Stoke.
your right, we would NEVER beat those teams...............errrrrrr wait a min

This thread makes me feel so dis-attached from what City fans used to be about.

Talk about fucking panic Sniff, jesus wept.

I don't think there is anything of serious note i could say in this thread to try and change people's minds. Those that are critical of Mancini here always will be for me, no change whatsoever. So if he is such a clueless cock and you want change, who do you want? There's only one man left and i will put my house on that you want Mourinho. What will you say if a City team under him starts to falter? Would you want Jesus to waltz through the citizen suite doors with a home shirt on turning a teacup into the Chumps League trophy before your very eyes?

Take a good look at what you have wrote, i hope you feel ashamed! After everything we have been through the past 20 years, if you are long standing fans, you should have learnt the patience game by now.

BluePurgatory said:
The Fixer said:
All i ask is why? we all saw how many signed up to this forum to see that what they thought of him.

Now surely he doesn't turn into a shit manager overnight? just a thought but perhaps he's looked at the players we have and decided safety is the best policy with this group of players? perhaps he has no faith in playing attacking footy with this squad. Maybe he feels this is how we need to play to get where we want to be?

Don't get me wrong i don't like it, but maybe there's method in his madness? if he gets a few of his own players in he may change his style of play?

Imo it's too easy to look at things on the surface and criticise his formations/tactics but very rarely do we look beyond this and ask why.

Thoughts

Its simple his style of play is not working end of!

It is working better than the previous manager and we are on target for the only stated objective which was to finish in the top 4. Does this sound more authoritative if I write end of at the end of it?

I'd imagine that at Inter, Mancini was there long enough to get the team playing the way he wanted it to.

The problem most of us have is we overate our players after a couple of good games.

Ireland and SWP while good would not be regular starters at Chelsea Utd etc

The same could be said for virtually the entire squad.

One good game and people are talking about Adam Johnson as the saviour.

Lack of success has befuddled our brains. Mancini has managed at the top and probably sees the lack of quality. In the meantime he is trying to sort it out. Give it time.

Sniff's bluemoon post key...
swine-flu-panic-button.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.