Inter Fans Loved Mancini

shadygiz said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
I was 100% committed in my desire to get rid of Hughes, wasn't swayed by the odd good result or frothing at the mouth with every bad one - I just knew he had to go and would do sooner rather than later, so felt that we were wasting time keeping him around.

I have to admit at this point, I was wrong about one thing... Some on here said 'what happens when we sack Hughes then two months down the line Mancini loses a couple of games and people start calling for him to be sacked?' - I thought this was a preposterous suggestion, said so and defended that position vociferously.

I was wrong. Completely and utterly. And I apologise completely for underestimating how overwhelmingly and unbelievably FUCKING STUPID some City fans are.

I know some of it is shit stirring by United fans (surely it has to be?) and some of it is bitterness from the Hughes supporters and their desire to prove they were right, but it seems that yes, some City fans are actually far more FUCKING STUPID than I ever considered possible.

For me, Khaldoon should come out now and put this summer change thing to rest once and for all. Spell it out, plainly and simply using no big words. Barring disaster, to change managers again in the summer would make us, once again, football's greatest laughing stock.

sigh...so fellow fans are fucking stupid for having an opinion that differs from you....HMMMM :S

Well, people can have fucking stupid opinions (like a few people are of the opinion that racist abuse is absolutely fine - fucking stupid), although whether opinions on Mancini are, is of course debateable.

I don't really see how anyone can have formed a strong opinion on Mancini's management yet, either way, good or bad, because he's simply not been here long enough.

SalfordCityBlue said:
shadygiz said:
sigh...so fellow fans are fucking stupid for having an opinion that differs from you....HMMMM :S

It's not so much that it differs from my opinion, more that it is clearly detached from sanity.

Less than two months in the job, 8 wins, one draw, three losses and people want him gone? If you don't think that is fucking stupidity, even by City's standards then I despair. I really do.

2 of those wins were against championship sides

we beat stoke boxing day-4 away goals all season up until that game.
blackburn at home 4-1 1 away win in thirteen
wolves away-6 wins in 25
portsmouth and bolton the bottom 2

we lost to everton, they upped the tempo and it killed us, tactically outmanouvered.
we lost to united over 2 legs for playing not to lose instead of trying to score again, the best team went through no arguement.
we lost to hull-square pegs in square holes.
and yesterday was again another unispired load of dross

the games we have won have had nothing to do with tactics, but more down to the fact that the opposition barely contain a player who would make our bench.

23 points in 10 games from that form table, not sure if some of those games overlap Hughes's tenure though. If we can match that, we will be on 67 points, with 4 games to spare. 70 points is the target. Will be tough but we are in the zone.

You can only beat who are put in front of you.

And we might have lost against United over two legs, but we did them at home.

i wanted hughes out and i wanted mancini in. hughes had nineteen months to assemble a squad entirely of his own making. clearly the players we have at our disposal don't meet the new manager's requirements. having said that, he shouldn't persevere with the 4-3-3 system if he doesn't have the right type of players. i want this guy to be our greatest ever manager but, i have to say, the quality of football has become mind numbingly boring. so come on roberto, sort it out! and 'ave a word with shay about his continual pointless punts upfield. it's driving us all fucking nuts!

fathellensbellend said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
It's not so much that it differs from my opinion, more that it is clearly detached from sanity.

Less than two months in the job, 8 wins, one draw, three losses and people want him gone? If you don't think that is fucking stupidity, even by City's standards then I despair. I really do.

2 of those wins were against championship sides

we beat stoke boxing day-4 away goals all season up until that game.
blackburn at home 4-1 1 away win in thirteen
wolves away-6 wins in 25
portsmouth and bolton the bottom 2

we lost to everton, they upped the tempo and it killed us, tactically outmanouvered.
we lost to united over 2 legs for playing not to lose instead of trying to score again, the best team went through no arguement.
we lost to hull-square pegs in square holes.
and yesterday was again another unispired load of dross

the games we have won have had nothing to do with tactics, but more down to the fact that the opposition barely contain a player who would make our bench.

So in your words Katie Price would have achieved the excact same results as Mancini?

shadygiz said:

No, you are not a moron for having a different opinion to SalfordBlue. You are a moron if you think sacking Mancini after 2 months is clever, especially after we have moved from 6th to 4th with two games in hand. Even if he hadn't accrued so many points it would be wise to stick with him.

He is the only manager we have ever had with a proven track record. We are not talking, Ball, Machin,Reid,Clarke,Keegan,Pearce and yes Hughes here. His record says he deserves time.

SalfordCityBlue said:
shadygiz said:

again...your opinion

i can recall threads for hughes to be sacked after similar amount of games.....reasons sited then (from being welsh to being an ex rag) were even worse than presently afforded to mancini

His style of play is dictated to an extent by the players we have. he tried to sign two midfielder + viera in the window but failed.

he wants to play with a strong mobile midfield but we don't have the players. look when Viera comes on the pitch he has DeJong holding and Barry moves up the pitch a little so a 433 with one holding player.

We have a few problems , we still make some silly mistakes at the back which seems to cost us every time, adebayor is a very in/out player so depending which one you get effects our attacking performance. Petrov one of our squad players dissapears to easy, ireland is a shadow of last season.

I believe we are still hard to beat but don't move the ball from back to front quick enough. We need to give this guy some time like Hughes he needs at least one good window.

shadygiz said:
again...your opinion

i can recall threads for hughes to be sacked after similar amount of games.....reasons sited then (from being welsh to being an ex rag) were even worse than presently afforded to mancini

I would argue that it is not an opinion - it is common fucking sense.

If we had lost eight and won three then it would be more understandable to hear questions, but still more than a little ridiculous to suggest replacement. Having won 8 it is just beyond nonsense. It really is.

There are agendas at work here that have nothing to do with Mancini sadly (that is my opinion) and it is making us look ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.