Inter Fans Loved Mancini

The Fixer said:
All i ask is why? we all saw how many signed up to this forum to see that what they thought of him.

Now surely he doesn't turn into a shit manager overnight? just a thought but perhaps he's looked at the players we have and decided safety is the best policy with this group of players? perhaps he has no faith in playing attacking footy with this squad. Maybe he feels this is how we need to play to get where we want to be?

Don't get me wrong i don't like it, but maybe there's method in his madness? if he gets a few of his own players in he may change his style of play?

Imo it's too easy to look at things on the surface and criticise his formations/tactics but very rarely do we look beyond this and ask why.

Thoughts
Why what, exactly? City *is* doing better under Mancini. It's clear he is an improvement. I think some people expected some sort of miracle, and that with Mancini, suddenly we were never going to lose a match ever again, and winning both cups and the league. And that didn't happen, so suddenly Mancini is crap and "not working".

With the overall form as with had under Hughes continuing, we would have ended up somewhere around 7th place give or take a couple of places. Mancini has already lifted that so that with the overall form for the whole season, we are on target for 4th. Claiming what he does isn't working is hardly based on the actual results.

No, non correct: AU CONTRAIRE, he played beutiful but insuccesseful football, largely due at our dreadful goalkeaper not very goog defensers.
He played whit a taking midbield only, o nihil..... scoring lot of goals and incassando 8?) lot of goals

But for to win he changed his play: 1-2 holding midfild and veloci, continui contrattacchi
pardon but my english is very dire.....

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluemanc said:
He's not managing a team in Italy though, so i can't see how it's relevant,i'm sure the Brazilians love Scolari but i bet the cockneys don't.
A lot was made while Hughes was in charge infact it became an obsession that he had never had "big" success with an English team & how that really should be the type of manager we are hiring,short memories eh!

Show me where people had an obsession with Hughes not having success with an "english" team and i won't call you a liar who is on a mission to get rid of Mancini. It was any success not english.
For a statto you have a shite memory or selective.

He has to cope with one of the crapest midfields in the PL, not even in the top ten as far as the middle is concerned.

He inherited an appalling midfield. It got bossed around by Stoke, Burnley etc. Everton just destroyed us in the middle. DeJ and Barry play like centre halves. Ireland??
We look way better balanced with Viera, but think Mancinis worried about overplaying him. he tried to buy couple MF playes in January.
Hughes put the team together.

maresa said:
No, non correct: AU CONTRAIRE, he played beutiful but insuccesseful football, largely due at our dreadful goalkeaper not very goog defensers.
He played whit a taking midbield only, o nihil..... scoring lot of goals and incassando 8?) lot of goals

But for to win he changed his play: 1-2 holding midfild and veloci, continui contrattacchi
You're a scouser then?

maresa said:

Don't worry about it mate, you may sound like Julio Jordio but its all good, welcome(again) to our forum, don't be afraid to post your messages. :)

PS, do you believe in Aliens? Us lot that believe in them are in the majority on the forum, but if you want to join the minority then feel free. :)

I honestly thought i would have got a bite on my above post guys, just thought i would try and lighten the mood seein' as everyones a bit down and annoyed atm. Ah well, c'mmmmonnn blues.

buzzer1 said:
I honestly thought i would have got a bite on my above post guys, just thought i would try and lighten the mood seein' as everyones a bit down and annoyed atm. Ah well, c'mmmmonnn blues.

everyone knows and likes you too much now, it's the only explanation :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.