Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Thought Milan were class, they set up brilliantly and restriced our chances, if we'd gone to the San Siro and performed like that I'd be delighted, it was the art of defending whilst playing on the counter attack, I expect the arse to try similar on Sunday.
I don't think we played that great ( mainly Milans tactics ) we weren't at our fluid best, but still managed to break there back line.
Don't wanna see that kit again, awful.

Not a bad result. We had the chances to win it towards the end.

I think it's a game that'll be good preparation for Sunday. Arsenal arrived at our place last season and were basically set up like Inter did. I can't see them being much different on Sunday. They found out the season before last that we'll hand their arses to them if they try to go toe to toe.

The main takeaway from that is that the new shirt is shite. Sometimes I'm not sure about a new shirt, but then I see it on the players, and it's alright. This was the opposite. I didn't mind the new shirt, but then I saw it on the players and thought it looked awful, and I'm blaming it for the loss. It looks like it's been left in a shed for a year and got discoloured.

Check out the BBC player ratings for both teams, utterly laughable.

Every Inter player 7+, only Grealish for city gets similar. The rest of the City players all less than 5.

They really do hate us at the corporation.

I shouted at the radio again tonight. It’s a bad habit. Some fucking moron of a blue blaming Rodri for what he was describing as a shocking performance.

We were fine, not at our best but we really should have finished off a very solid team. Rodri looked rested and classy apart from one error. KDB was way off it. Foden too. He back 4 were solid. Guardiol looks better every game now. Savio and grealish didn’t really have any end product for the second game ina row. Encouraging cameo from Doku on the right.

We got better and better and found our rhythm late in the game.
Accurate description of the game I think. A lack of end product of some of our wide men might be a concern later in the season. Overall a better point than some might say, this Inter team will be hard to eliminate at the business end.

Unlucky with some of our chances a top well organised side, Haalands had 6 players on him inter one the favourites for this competition, new format 0-0 is ok! Thing is though in this format if a team wins there first game and a top team face then next they'll be so happy to get a draw in that game that it be another boring defensive team we face! It will open up more I feel with 2/3 games to go if a team NEED to win at least 2 of those games , it be more entertaining I feel them in this format!

Those three were clear cut, foden didn’t middle another, there were 3-4 that didn’t quite fall for us around the box where players put them wide and a number of bobbles in the box that they defended well. They had one decent chance that the lad put over. A fair result would have been a City victory by a couple of goals.
Exactly! The Sparta v Salzburg game had an almost identical xG in favor of Sparta and they won 3-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.