Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

50 years of watching City and they fucked our tradition up with that kit tonight.Not everyone likes Oasis.Im fuckin sick of them. They are on before the match,half time and the full time whistle.Frank Sidebottom is better than them.
If Noel Gallagher pissed in a pint pot they'd rebrand it and flog it at the stadium at £6 a pint.

Inter are a top defensive side. And they played to their capabilities.
They nullified most of our attacking intent very well.
The difference with this game and other random low block games like this, is most other teams crack under the relentless pressure.
Inter didn't, until near the end, when they rode their luck.
Another 10 minutes and we would have scored.
Doku caused them problems when he came on. Phil was good also.
Rodri, Lewis, and Gvardiol were my top men tonight.
We opened with a tough game. Draw is no bad thing in the long run.

The difference with this game and other random low block games like this, is most other teams crack under the relentless pressure.
Funny I thought Lewis was very average tonight

Said the exact same when an Inter player hacked it out for a throw-in on 88 mins, that if it'd started happening at 78 mins instead we'd have won 1-0 or even 2-0. Gundogan getting those two chances at the end was a sign that we were beginning to rattle them and disorganise them, they just held on for long enough. Reminded me a lot of the Dortmund game in 2022, when Stones' screamer and Haaland's bicycle kick won us the game. A similarly frustrating game, Dortmund just got tired earlier than Inter and gave us the chance to turn it round.

50 years of watching City and they fucked our tradition up with that kit tonight.Not everyone likes Oasis.Im fuckin sick of them. They are on before the match,half time and the full time whistle.Frank Sidebottom is better than them.
Hehe!! You are right. It felt like inter were the home team.
Should have stuck with the home kit. Stupid decision to wear the 'madferit' top!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.