Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

No wonder the Italian League can't pull a decent sponsor. Who wants to watch that kind of shit football. Only one side interested in really trying to win a game makes for a poor watch.
Standby for some more of the same on Sunday from Lego head and the insufferables.
If we were bang at it mid season we beat them 2 or 3. Gundo doesn't normally miss those and neither does Foden.
Not the end of the world but thank fuck we don't have to play the tedious cunts again.

Meh..
Liam's better anyway..
While in the miserable 90s it was fun having the biggest band in Britain supporting City,
you have to be a bit up yourself to design a shirt for your team.
Agree Liam's more likeable.

Reactions: MMA
No wonder the Italian League can't pull a decent sponsor. Who wants to watch that kind of shit football. Only one side interested in really trying to win a game makes for a poor watch.
Standby for some more of the same on Sunday from Lego head and the insufferables.
If we were bang at it mid season we beat them 2 or 3. Gundo doesn't normally miss those and neither does Foden.
Not the end of the world but thank fuck we don't have to play the tedious cunts again.

The match to me was anything but tedious.

Inter played some great stuff and were a constant threat. If Pep goes Inzaghi would be the man to take over for me.

Strangely, I am ok with that shirt, but not the performance. Although I don't get it we had to have it on in a home game. We just continued where we left last season, another mediocre home performance against a stronger team that can defend and can counterattack. Stems a lot from Pep's obsession with having Haaland in anchored to three square yards and barely moving. I am sick hearing that bullshit how even when not scoring he is dragging people out of their positions. I just saw enough of him in this type of games that I dream of Pep doing false nine and having him on the bench. Our best moments that came in the second half were quick passes on the box line and inside the box.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.