Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker Stones gundo look still a bit off it to me it showed on Saturday they need easing back in and watford is the ideal game plus a few mins off the bench in other games. Add foden to that 3 and it would be a massive risk to play all 4 2moro night.
Walker did look rusty but he's definitely needed for Sunday and rightly or wrongly, being captain makes it likely he'll play tomorrow too.

Stones I agree again but we have 6 defenders and one is injured, there's no room for easing him back, neither akanji nor dias had any pre-season, they were just thrown straight in and haven't stopped since, dias got a break last weekend, Its time for akanji to get one ahead of the weekend.

Gundo has always been suited to slower European football, I don't see him coming in as a risk at all.

Foden I will accept is the stretch and it's probably more likely he doesnt start than does. Nobody knows how fit he is but he's always been somebody you can throw straight in and he'll be on it and I don't think we can be playing kdb 3 games in a week at his age.

My son is on the cup scheme but can’t get from uni to Manchester tomorrow. Is my only option for him to pass it on to someone on his family and friends? If so how does he actually pass it on?

My son is on the cup scheme but can’t get from uni to Manchester tomorrow. Is my only option for him to pass it on to someone on his family and friends? If so how does he actually pass it on?
I think you can change the email address just when you forward it on using a name on the friends and family list. Not done it myself but I have been informed it's possible. It bypasses the need for a supporter number is so.

Internazionale have won away at four different English teams in the UEFA Champions League (Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool) and could become the fourth team to win at 5+ English teams, after Barcelona (7), Real Madrid (5) and Bayern Munich (5). Hope not.

Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 23 games in the UEFA Champions League (W16 D7). If they avoid defeat in their first two games of 2024-25, they will equal the longest unbeaten streak by a team in European Cup/UEFA Champions League history (25 games by Manchester United, September 2007-May 2009). Cracking record and it'd be ace to extend this home record in normal and added time.

Internazionale’s Yann Sommer had the highest save percentage of any goalkeeper in the UEFA Champions League in 2023-24 (86% - min. two apps), with the Swiss stopper saving 25 of the 29 shots on target he faced last term. Utd will sign him to replace their predecessor who I recall had a similar stat before we played Inter in the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.