Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a story when he was first “ill” about a prem player doing the dirty on his other half, I found it coincidental then….
There were all sorts of stories flying around, which admittedly has impacted my thinking, possibly for the worse. One user on this forum said, "He's not actually sick," but wouldn't elaborate further. There were other rumours on Twitter, as well. I'm well aware that rumours are just that, so I apologise if I offended anyone. I want to see him back out there like everyone.

Watching the highlights inter never really got a sniff, which is weird because on the night we were all holding our breath
Never got a sniff? Rodri and Dias kept us in it about 3 times at the end.

There were all sorts of stories flying around, which admittedly has impacted my thinking, possibly for the worse. One user on this forum said, "He's not actually sick," but wouldn't elaborate further. There were other rumours on Twitter, as well. I'm well aware that rumours are just that, so I apologise if I offended anyone. I want to see him back out there like everyone.
No need to apologise, it’s a discussion forum nobody fact checks you and anyway far more out there shit gets posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.