Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Pye aggregator 24 players seen in training today - only Ake & Bobb missing'#

Goalkeepers: Ederson, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Scott Carson
Defenders: Kyle Walker, Rico Lewis, Ruben Dias, Manuel Akanji, John Stones, Jahmai Simpson-Pusey, Josko Gvardiol
Midfielders: Rodri, Nico O’Reilly, Jacob Wright, Ilkay Gundogan, Mateo Kovacic, Matheus Nunes, James McAtee, Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Phil Foden
Forwards: Savinho, Jeremy Doku, Jack Grealish, Erling Haaland

Can't see all the outfielders on their pic though
Untitled.png

Should be a tough one, they were very good against us in the final. If they had a halfway decent forward instead of Lukaku who knows what may have happened. They seem like a well coached side and will cause us problems.

We’re still warming up, we haven’t managed full control of matches this season. We have had ropey minutes against every team this season but have had the nous to get through them. Defensively we’re definitely a little rusty and have given up a few chances.

Saying that we’re at home and still getting into our stride, we should have enough but we won’t have it all our own way.

As one Johan Cruyff said once: You can beat Italian teams and they still avoid defeat. A few days later Ajax beat Inter 2-0 to win the European cup in 1972.

Anyways enough of the history lesson. I predict a similar game to the one in June 23 with the same outcome. Whatever our starting 11.

Should be a tough one, they were very good against us in the final. If they had a halfway decent forward instead of Lukaku who knows what may have happened. They seem like a well coached side and will cause us problems.

We’re still warming up, we haven’t managed full control of matches this season. We have had ropey minutes against every team this season but have had the nous to get through them. Defensively we’re definitely a little rusty and have given up a few chances.

Saying that we’re at home and still getting into our stride, we should have enough but we won’t have it all our own way.
We were destined to win that. Little deflections here and there that, on another day, could have sealed our fate in a negative way. I watch it back probably once a couple of months and those last 10 minutes I watch through my fingers.

I think 2-1 tonight.

On paper they don't look great apart from a couple of central midfielders. I would expect us to have to much as long as we have not an eye on Sunday tbf they have the milan derby Sunday too. Close tight game 2-1 to the 115 cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.