Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have rested Kevin. I feel like a break after the international period would do him good.

Same. Thought Foden would come in for 45-60 and let Kev finish to keep fresh for Arsenal. Bit surprised at Doku not playing on right unless Pep doesn't see him as effective there. Figuring Walker is being rested for Sunday but still a big nod to Rico.

He's the PFA Player of the Year. He's been back in training for well over a week now. I find it odd after Pep has said for years he doesn't need time to be fit, etc. Why is Rodri ready and able to play?
He played 45mins against Brentford. That's why he's playing tonight

He's the PFA Player of the Year. He's been back in training for well over a week now. I find it odd after Pep has said for years he doesn't need time to be fit, etc. Why is Rodri ready and able to play?
Can’t read? He’s been ill. He may have after effects. What’s bring PFA player of the year got to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.