Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to tonight. Whilst I would have preferred a straight knockout, money is the game. But it does bring a slightly more complex approach to things, and a tough game to start things up brings added jeopardy. We don't want four extra games so top 8 is a must and winning your home games is essential really. A proper challenge and a good warm up for Arsenal who will try to play a similar way albeit with a back 4.

imo he starts but then if we can get ahead foden or kovacic come on and some players get rotated? Or Pep even puts Jack central as he said himself yesterday Jack can play there?
I don't think experimenting with Jack in centrally is a good idea against a very good Italian team, better trying him in midfield against Watford.

imo he starts but then if we can get ahead foden or kovacic come on and some players get rotated? Or Pep even puts Jack central as he said himself yesterday Jack can play there?
I think that Pep's priority here is Arsenal. I don't think KDB can play 3 games in 7 days any more. Also, Phil needs a start so I think that's a given in a central role. He then might play Kovatic for the rason that he won't play against Arsenal. Gundo will.

Off topic!

I have finally made it to Manchester for the first time ever. I am currently at the Piccadilly Center (I think that's what its called).

I have a ticket for tonight's match and I am very much looking forward to it.

I was wondering if there are things to do prior to the game as I have around 6 hours to go until kick off. Do people usually head down in some sort of groups? Are there gatherings anywhere.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting everyone at the game tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.