Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Wow just wow, still pinching myself to check it wasn’t a dream.
We‘re now well and truly dining at the Top Table!

Congratulations to everyone associated with Manchester City.

My MOTM is Ederson, who pulled off some incredible heroics in the last moments of the game. Honourable mention also to John Stones, who for me has been nothing short of a revelation as a CDM this season.

Pep is a football genius!

It's in the bag. Have a wank right now, let it out of the bag and splatter your neighbour in the face. Rejoice rejoice.
My wife promised me some back door action if City ever won the CL, imagine my disappointment when i was lay in bed primed for action as she emerged from our en suite with an ominously large strap on

That was stressful :) Absolutely brilliant. Pep’s comments before the game about not getting worried at 0-0. He knew it was going to be a tight game. Love how with our players there is no selfishness, everyone happy to praise each other. Total team. When I was watching Barney Daniels for a few games back in the day, never ever in my wildest dreams could you imagine where we are now. Love this club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.