Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Not a bad first year, has anyone ever bettered it?

Premier League
FA Cup
Champions League
Premier League Golden Boot ⚽
Premier League scoring record ⚽
Champions League Golden Boot ⚽
Champions League Goal of Season ⚽
Football Writers player of the season
PFA player of the season
PFA young player of the season
Etihad City player of the season ?
Don't forget the match day threads player of the season.

hgtrdsssssss.jpg

Got the job done!
Think the difference this season has been the fact this team know how to dig deep and win the games despite us not playing well. Some big game players have stepped up this season.

Respect though to inter Milan, they played very good and stopped us from playing our usual standard of football.
Man or the match for me was Eddie, them saves was as important as Rodri’s goal!

Btw did anyone feel like Balotelli was looking at our players celebrating and wondering ‘what could have been with himself’
Honestly he could have been one of the best strikers in the world in 2012 if he had a better attitude to the game.
Still love the bloke though! Just feel like he was looking like a man full of regrets last night.

Anyway
Thank you pep and city !
That game will be forever be in my heart
It was pretty sad. He's still only 32, he should have won it all with us- instead he's playing in Switzerland

I told you all, i knew this would fuxking happen I read it in the Brentford match day thread when all the football managers in there were saying pep messed up by resting key players and the team would crumble. As if we would win the treble after giving some players a week off. Why can't pep just listen to more experienced and decorated managers like we have on here and we might have actually won something..... ooohhh wait a minute!! CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE.

Bloody fuckwits.

Well 24hrs on and I reckon most of you are probably still pissed and will have raging hangovers when getting up for work in a few hours.
So well done City and supporters on a momentous treble.
Not quite the game I was expecting on Saturday night and despite the late flurry and nerves it must have caused, City were clearly the better team and only team that deserved it.
Funny at work tonight I have seen more City shirts during a shift than ever before...Even funnier coming across a Gooner who was gurning about so many City fans being about.

Enjoy it whilst you can coz of course next year will be our year!!!

Enjoy it whilst you can coz of course next year will be our year!!!

As always.

Id like to believe you are being sincere about the congratulations,because from what i've seen elsewhere.....99% of the cartel club fans are still crying in their cornflakes about how unfair life is now they have been pushed aside and their private party destroyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.