Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Watched the whole match again today, without the adrenaline fuelled stress and a few things became apparent.
We weren’t shit, we actually pretty much controlled the whole game. There were nerves in the first half with a few missed passes and rushed clearances, but inter never really threatened anything until the last 15 minutes. The performance was super professional rather than spectacular, but I did sense that everyone was at the very end of their physical and psychological tether. Thank god it couldn’t go to a replay.
Eddy, Reuben, Johnny and Phil had brilliant games and no individual from inter really stood out. It was not a lucky win, it was the fully deserved outcome for the better team.
They all now deserve a bloody good rest and a fantastic holiday.
Dimarco stood out for me. His anticipation and speed meant Bernardo had extra defending to do.

Pep would convert him to a left winger with pace who tracks back. A sort of reverse Pardoe.

I gotta ask

How on earth did they manage to book a united fan (burna boy) to preform in this final? That's actually unreal.

Can you imagine them booking noel gallagher to play in a united final? Then invite him for post match interviews where he talks about how much he didn't want United to win?

Baffling
That was a performance?

Unless he really was preforming, like the set.

Basically, it was UEFA asking who's willing to pay us millions to have their name as sponsors for a few minutes of a pointless musical interlude. The military band at Wembley had it right. Or a nice bit of opera though maybe Nessun Dorma would be a bit too Italian.

As for sneaking up the CL anthem on us by having it played live on a piano....

I told you all, i knew this would fuxking happen I read it in the Brentford match day thread when all the football managers in there were saying pep messed up by resting key players and the team would crumble. As if we would win the treble after giving some players a week off. Why can't pep just listen to more experienced and decorated managers like we have on here and we might have actually won something..... ooohhh wait a minute!! CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE.

Bloody fuckwits.
It's Spanish week. CAMPEONES!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.