Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

As I walked past the only - as I thought - decent rag in the building, I said, "Finally, a team from Manchester has won the Treble."

"Bought it, more like!"

And you didn’t? You were the only ones, who could afford the best players back then."

"115 reasons," was his reply.

I love boiling rag piss.
Pity the couldn’t have dreamt up a few more to get it to 125.
we could have become the ICF as in intercity 125, the preferred travel for casual west Ham hoolies.

My neighbour is in his late seventies and he watches our games because i am a blue and he just congatulated us , bit of a perve but cant fault his enthusiam for football, a new fan

As I walked past the only - as I thought - decent rag in the building, I said, "Finally, a team from Manchester has won the Treble."

"Bought it, more like!"

And you didn’t? You were the only ones, who could afford the best players back then."

I love boiling rag piss.
You could have easily come back with ‘name a single one of the 115 in any factual detail?’

Who travelled the furthest? We met a lad from Wythenshaw who had cone from Vancouver, he’s said he was working over there fir 2 years and still had his season ticket. Also met an American who came from San Francisco his first match had been the Madrid game so he forked out for the final.

Who travelled the furthest? We met a lad from Wythenshaw who had cone from Vancouver, he’s said he was working over there fir 2 years and still had his season ticket. Also met an American who came from San Francisco his first match had been the Madrid game so he forked out for the final.
Met an Australian at the fan park que for shuttle buses to the ground, he claimed he paid £1600 for his ticket and came from Australia. Impressive

"Bought it, more like!"

I love boiling rag piss.

A misstatement based on pure ignorance. Next time you see him, you might ask him if he actually understands the difference in the English language between “reason” and “charge”.
Put this hypothetical scenario to him — if you can be bothered. Ask him — if you can be bothered — how he will respond if a copper comes up to him in the Arndale and says to him “I am hereby charging you with having stolen an Audi from Oldham on Saturday last”. Ask him — if you can be bothered — if on that sole basis you yourself would now be justified in considering him a bent **** — a car thief.

One becomes weary of hearing this repeated. Not merely from know-nothing rival fans whose bad faith, like that of children, should be excused up to a point, but from the press and the media who are under some obligation to understand that a CHARGE is merely that. That it then goes to a court of law (or is quietly dropped) in which the defendant is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.