Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I'd love to see some rags crying but they all seem to be hide tonight...

It never ends....

Now for the world​

Man City 1-0 Inter Milan
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport in Istanbul
Manchester City's prize for winning the Champions League is a Super Cup meeting with Sevilla in August.
They will also go to Saudi Arabia in December for the Club World Cup.
But will we be great until we've beat Boca juniors in Saudi Arabia for our 3rd world club nonsense?

I am currently in London for a break (booked months ago) my lad rang after the final whistle (he was watching it in town) in tears to thank me for making him support City.
Sorry to hear about your current issues, enjoy the rest of your night and hope that your circumstances improve in the future.
Cheers Blue and thanks for the kind words. Just so glad I got to be with my eldest and lift him up like I did when he was 2 years old when we won the FA cup and then the Prem before I have to move out of the family home. Small blessings in turbulent time. Happy for you and your lad and well done for making him a proud Blue. Enjoy yourself brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.