Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

the nice thing tonight in the pub was no one mentioned United or matching their treble.

by comparison on talksport driving home there was united fans phoning in to pipe up, and we wouldn't i dont think they think everything is about them even when another team just wants to celebrate.

Queuing outside Wembley train station in 1999, rain had stopped but still sodden, hundreds of City singing "you can stick your f***ing treble up your arse." Well here we are.

And when Gillingham came on the field that day i said "this lot look like Inter Milan, exact same shirts." 24 years on, who'd have thunk it?

Queuing outside Wembley train station in 1999, rain had stopped but still sodden, hundreds of City singing "you can stick your f***ing treble up your arse." Well here we are.

And when Gillingham came on the field that day i said "this lot look like Inter Milan, exact same shirts." 24 years on, who'd have thunk it?
"Sideways"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.