Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I’m sure this has been written a million times before but……
I’m 54, City just hurt me for most of my life. Disappointment after disappointment with the insane, childish belief that things might change.
Fuck me. How things have changed. The best team in the world, lovely fellas playing the right way. I feel truly blessed to have experienced everything that Manchester City football club have given me.

Just been soaking up the post match celebrations, wonderful to see how much it means to every single player, coach and back room staff.

An absolute wreck here, ground that out against a team that raised their performance to their highest level and gave us such a hard game.

We didn’t find our top level, but the grit and heart shown to keep going and find a way.

Fucking magnificent you beautiful blue boys!!!!

Now that the ceiling has been smashed I can see us doing being hard to stop these next few years.

Savour it and enjoy it blues. Love to all!!!!

No sleep the night for the lot of us! Absolutely ecstatic and both mentally & physically drained after watching that, but it was all worth it #kingsofeurope . Big shout out for Rodri scoring and Ederson/Dias making some crucial blocks/saves. Love grealish interview

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.