Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Hey, I am not here to fight!
I came here to congratulate!
And yes, when our player kicked it straight at the keeper in front of him on the left side (instead of crossing it in). That was before Rodri's goal.

Yes, we don't have that much quality on the ball, but wasn't that already kind of known?
Inzaghi is not a magician who can bless his players with more technique.
He did what he could with what he had at his disposal .... and, with our players (who, as you rightly mentioned too, don't have so much quality on the ball), playing a game like this against City is, in my opinion, a tactical masterclass.
All of the players on your bench would easily be starters for Inter (with the exception of the goalie).
Congratulations on a great final. That was very difficult.

Just wasn't your night tonight, respect to your fans for staying for the trophy presentation. That was our hardest game of the season.
and respect to the City fanbase for having always been for City, when it might have been easier, years back, to glory hunt and support Man United

Would have torn them apart home in Manchester, but a neutral final is just different.
We weren't able to reach our normal level, understandably.
Still we kept the clean sheet and now we have what nobody can take away from us. Ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.