Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

What a night! That was an absolutely amazing feeling. I’m so used to supporting the team that loses these strange games. Can someone who knows more about the sport than me tell me if City were initially playing so unusually bad because of nerves or because Inter was doing something special in the press? My overwhelming feeling during the game was that City were nervous, but some commentators are saying it was because of Inter’s brilliant press.
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!

Reactions: dom
been going to city since I was 8 in 1967, remember seeing my dad doing a somersault when Celtic beat inter Milan, then that lot winning in 68, I have always dreamed of us winning it, for me it has always been the ultimate trophy, and I never believed we could do it, then HRH Sheik Mansour, Khaldoon, Ferran, Txiki and Pep came along, I started to hope, then believe.

Was gutted in Porto, for various reasons couldn’t make Istanbul and watched the game in a boozer in Glasgow, was so tense, and didn’t enjoy it all, surrounded by rags, but to be fair they were all gracious after the final whistle….

Today now relaxed, just basking in the decent press reports and laughing at the pass boiling

My old fella got lost last night, he’s 76 and would’ve been stressed out big time, he didn’t get into the game ( he’s devastated) but a Turkish man saw he was distressed and translated for him and travelled on all the transport with him back to his hotel and paid his fares as my dad had no money
He bought the man a meal and drinks back at the hotel as a thank you

Nice to know there’s still really good people out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.