Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Sorry for so many posts. I was awake anyway but the 4.30 am call to prayer really woke me up!
Ha me too, didn’t mind at all as it was part of the cultural experience - is that linked to sunrise or is it a set time (any Muslims care to educate me ?)

I was also wondering if the call to prayer was “live” or a recording ? I assume the former

Just found this...its class....

It properly kicks in about 1 minute from the stsrt...then jack gees them up after about 2 minutes....its brilliant.

Edit about 1minute 25 that little kid behind Haaland sticking his tongue out then the little kiddie on Phil fodens shoulders later. So funny.

Brilliant

I hated every minute, apart from one, of the game last night.

Inter set out to do what they needed to do and I have to say I thought they made the game very hard for us. They were definitely there on merit and I wonder how long their manager will be there for? To take them to a CL and be very close to taking it to ET is impressive and I thought their setup was as good as he could do.

We just couldn't find our rhythm and for some reason, I felt we were a bit sloppy with our passing. We always looked like we were due a mistake, but full credit to the team they dug in and pulled through.

I do think that now we've one a CL, we'll start to win others now. It was like when we won the FA Cup, something in the team changed and the mentality of the club changed. We went from losers to winners and when you think about some of the goals in the years that followed - Kompany v United, Kompany v Leicester, Aguero v QPR etc etc it shows what winners do. My only worry is that Pep sees this as "job done" now when I honestly think that with players like Dias, Rodri, Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez, Stones, Ake, Ederson, Foden either being at their peak - or the peak a good few years off - he's got plenty to work with to make sure his legacy is sealed.

There will be debates about the best team of all time in England and without question, this team would hammer United 99, Arsenal's Invincibles and dare I say it our Centurions.

Enjoy it blues, it might not last forever! CTID.
The pressure was on: we were anxious to achieve the treble, the first champions league win, Pep’s first UCL for ten years etc. They pulled through. We can win it in relaxed mood next season.

Ha me too, didn’t mind at all as it was part of the cultural experience - is that linked to sunrise or is it a set time (any Muslims care to educate me ?)

I was also wondering if the call to prayer was “live” or a recording ? I assume the former
It’s live, we went and watched yesterday.

Live but amplified usually

Not a bad first year, has anyone ever bettered it?

Premier League
FA Cup
Champions League
Premier League Golden Boot ⚽
Premier League scoring record ⚽
Champions League Golden Boot ⚽
Champions League Goal of Season ⚽
Football Writers player of the season
PFA player of the season
PFA young player of the season
Etihad City player of the season ?
I think he also won the top European scorer award (across all leagues), not sure what it's called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.