Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

FUManUtd said:
thats a stupid lineup, i hope we dont play that again with 3 defensive mids. ireland needs to be in there instead of kompany.

...............adebayor
bellamy.....................johnson
...............ireland
.......berry..........yaya
bridge..lescott..kolo..richards
................hart

What about tevez?

Thank god I was too tired to stay up. Even in friendlies I hate to see us lose, well moreso I hate to see us perform poorly.

Disaster! We lost to the European Champions after having to play with 10 men for 70 minutes! FFS some people need to get a grip!

This is a new team looking to gel and trying out different formations.

These rash conclusions that people draw from games is frankly ridiculous.

If we are to be successful the weak mentality of the fans really needs to change.

Blue Mooner said:
Disaster! We lost to the European Champions after having to play with 10 men for 70 minutes! FFS some people need to get a grip!

If we are to be successful the weak mentality of the fans really needs to change.

Absoutely agree. We were without Boateng, Kolarov, De Jong, Silva and Tevez the ref gave a shocking decision to send Vieira off. The keen jerk reaction on all match day threads is quite frankly embarrasing.

If we go down a goal we are s**t if we score we going to win the league. Fans as well as players have to realsie that we ARE going to win trophies and leagues sooner rather than later and the "typical" City tag will be lost. I dont think some of the longer serving players and fans have got their heads round that fact and we all need to.

Two points.
I think this tour has been too long, probably due to the fact that the owners wanted to promote the brand in the US rather than as a meaningful build up for the PL seaon. Good for the youngsters though!

Secondly. The team has scored one goal from open play in the last six hours of football. Leaving aside the question of building a winning mentality (which we obviously haven't yet achieved), I think this statistic should be telling us something.

Blue Mooner said:

Only YaYa played out of the new signings, although i agree with your sentiments i remember spuds under ramos was winning games at a canter pre-season Darren Bent was smashing hat-tricks then the season started and it all went tits up.

Whilst in the main i would prefer us to look a wee bit more cohesive and attack minded 70 mins with 10 players was a great fitness work out.. as long as we are ready for spuds that's all that matters.

We still need a class CB for me if we want to win the title Lescott and Vinnie won't win us a title just my opinion and i reckon city will still buy David Luiz!

Quite a poor show, but not helped by a terrible ref and the attitude of the Inter players.Unfortunately IMO you need to have a mean streak and we are to nice in everyway.Also I'm seriously regretting subscribing to Espn as for the third game on the bounce I've had to turn the commentator off: Is slagging of city a job specific now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.