Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Can't wait for the season to start proper, as all this arguing is starting to do my head in. Hopefully we'll stuff Spurs and we can all relax, because if we get this response to losing to the reigning European and Italian champions, I dread to think what will happen if we get a poor start to the season.

im burning my season card,I cant take anymore
ps. please tell me most of you moaning on here are plastics

Got to say lads, get a grip!!!

This game is, as it has been stated earlier is an exhibition game, if we had won does that mean we dont need Tevez, Dejong and the new boys?

Half of this team is clearly not Bobbys ideal team, so consider those that played, people like Johnson,Kolo, Boyata, Ya Ya,(looks immense) Given, Barry will be fitter as a result of these games.

2 weeks to go and if other premier teams preperaton is anything to by, we have nothing to fear, Spuds battered at WHL by Villareal, Chelsea Beaten, Scum beaten by a team of wizards, only Neverton and West Spam had any consistency by playing 3rd/4th division teams.

Dortmund and Valencia game may give us an insight, but in Bobbys sights now are 6 points from the first two games Spuds & Scouse.

So be easy lets just accept the pre season is about getting fit and trying out squad rotation.

Forza Mancini

prima

The victory comes unexpected.
I think Inter played a very beautiful football, but it's only august so i don't care about it ;)

If i can say my opinion, i'm worried about your fisical conditions but i also saw that a lot of PL team have lost their matches. So not be worried, i think you'll do great things ;)

For what it's worth, I though City did OK last night. So what if City lost, at least it we got a good learning lesson for what we are like with a man down.

Bear in mind these factors. It was a friendly. A key player in midfield was harshly sent off after 20 minutes. From then on in, it was impossible to break down Inter Milan. Ade had no chance as the lone striker with 3 players around him most of the time. Inter milan are clever and play act/dive. The ref was so much out of his depth, he made several mistakes.

From games like these, we just have to see positives and areas for improvement. Lets not get too carried away with the score line... It was disapointing but, it's not the end of the world as some people are making out.

I'd like to read a few more constructive assessments about the game rather than the childish and sensationalist player bashing comments that seem to be rife these days.

would rather be losing now and come out all guns firing at spurs

altho we were shocking last night and cos of the time diff i had to stay up till 6 watching it!!

A mate of mine is a Blackburn fan and he said the last time Rovers lost all their pre-season games they went on to win the title. I've seen City win these games 11-0 and then get relegated. Just goes to show that the results mean bugger all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.