Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Falastur said:
kinky_antics said:
erm its been the same every single game..... the seasons only 2 weeks away! would be nice to muller at least one of the teams

You were hoping we would muller the European champions? Good luck with that one...

yeah...... thats the team that won in europe...........come on

inbetween said:
Not sure if he said it right but "City would rather have a good scrap then play a good bit of football"

Sick of this wanker commentator.

No, he said that "the players" were more interested in a scrap than football. And in fairness, he's right - Pandev, Obinna, Materazzi all have been more interested in escalating arguments than kicking the ball so far (except for Obinna's goal, obviously).

Some people have clearly stayed up passed their bedtime tonight. Talk about cranky.

I sometimes wish I could reach through my screen and slap the shit out of people that are too stupid to be allowed on the Interwebs.

Falastur said:
kinky_antics said:
erm its been the same every single game..... the seasons only 2 weeks away! would be nice to muller at least one of the teams

You were hoping we would muller the European champions? Good luck with that one...

Was kind of expecting a better performance against the European Champions "B" tea though.

3 gamesand Joe hart has done nothing what so ever to say he should be even close to the first team, homegrown youth player or Not he has been shite and IMO does not want to be here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.