Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Danny St.helens CTID said:
3 gamesand Joe hart has done nothing what so ever to say he should be even close to the first team, homegrown youth player or Not he has been shite and IMO does not want to be here
He looks nervous for some reason. I'm sure he'll shake it off.

this ref has lost the plot haha i cant believe it, i think its only city who can have a player sent off in a friendly so early for something so soft...
why not just let us make a sub :/

positives

yaya toure looks like a really good player, looking forward to watching him this year.

jo came off :)

super_city_si said:
Falastur said:
You were hoping we would muller the European champions? Good luck with that one...

Was kind of expecting a better performance against the European Champions "B" tea though.

They have 4 first teamers. We have 5 when you consider who we have to come back.

Some of you are not for real .... as in genuinely not for real .... as in undercover rag wums from Sad Cafe.

Can Bonol please go & have a wank over Darren Fletcher and return when done.

Fuck off tosspot. I call a spade a spade mate. This is fucking shite. Just like fucking last year tosspot.

super_city_si said:
Falastur said:
You were hoping we would muller the European champions? Good luck with that one...

Was kind of expecting a better performance against the European Champions "B" tea though.

Yeah I prefer Earl Grey
We have 10 men FFS!! And all our new signings missing along with Tevez and De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.