Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Hooch said:
waspish said:
Ade's been wank can't even get hold of the ball and hold it

Much like: SWP, Johnson, Barry etc. You can't really victimise Ade, when everyone has been poor.

Are we playin basketball ?

Sleeping_Easy said:
The Blue said:
I agree, we haven't done ourselves any favours with our displays. A lot of yanks will think we are shit after this tour.

WHO CARES!!

12 year olds care, but no other bugger does.

Sleeping_Easy said:
The Blue said:
I agree, we haven't done ourselves any favours with our displays. A lot of yanks will think we are shit after this tour.

WHO CARES!!
Well the club will. This tour was to raise our profile abroad to help build the city brand. The yanks who have gone to check us out will be disapointed with our performances and will go away with the feeling that we are shit.

City Raider said:
don't wanna be too harsh on us 10 men, pre-season and all that, but so much of being a good side is about shape and we have been all over the place all tour - this is basic stuff, pre-season, fitness nowt to do with it
I must admit, i've been thinking the same. All you ever hear about Mancini's training sessions is that he's working with them on team shape. They've been doing that none stop since he arrived. Yet we look so disorganised it's unbelievable. You can understand and forgive poor performances and defeats in pre-season, it's normal. But there should at least be some semblance of team shape. There isn't, and hasn't been in any of the games so far. It's worrying. But of course, unless you say everything looks rosy, you are frowned upon on here.

Well thats me done for the night, up for work in 3 hours.

Bring on Spurs on the 14th......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.