Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

The Blue said:
Well the club will. This tour was to raise our profile abroad to help build the city brand. The yanks who have gone to check us out will be disapointed with our performances and will go away with the feeling that we are shit.

What better way to introduce new fans to the club the way the last generation of fans have been introduced to the club.

If a loss in a practice match is going to turn new supporters away from the club, then they're not really worth bothering about anyway.

NewbBlue said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
WHO CARES!!
Apparently our management and owners care. Otherwise we wouldn't be on a US tour.

Yes we have gone to show off the brand but if we cared so much about the results don't you think players like tevez and kolarov would of been flown out? Dont you think mancini would of been playing stronger line ups? Dont you think more of a deal of this tour would have been made?

BREAKING NEWS - City are on a Pre-season your where the objective is to get the squad fit for the new season

Some people are so short sighted

Nowhere near good enough, but a pre-season's success can only be judged on how we start the season. If we lost every game but win game after game in the league, nobody will give a fuck that was lost these matches.

Anyway, I'm off. Inabit you moaning set of bastards :)

waspish said:
Hooch said:
Much like: SWP, Johnson, Barry etc. You can't really victimise Ade, when everyone has been poor.
I thought SWP was our best player at least he's having a go

He's been our best player, but that really isn't saying anything, considering we pretty much went for the damage limitation tactic for 75mins

TimmyP said:
neil jung said:
How many friendlies have Inter played before this one?

This is their first isnt it?
That's weird. I thought we decided after the Sporting game the reason they played us off the park was because they were further along in their pre-season?

Take nothing out of that game other than it was ruined by the ref.

If Rafa had anything about him he would have taken one of his men off and made a match of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.