Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

FUManUtd said:
now i know why mancini wants to sign milner, berry is fucking shit. we need that drive from milner.

Take your pick!

booberry_frankenberry.jpg

Chick Counterfly said:
TFC said:
Only just got back in :(

Are we gash, or just unlucky?

some good play, quite a lot of very poor stuff from a few individuals. we do look like a team without a manger or a captain. and the defence has been rubbish.

but no doubt we've been very unlucky with the sending off and the goals.

Who was sent off? Fuck me, I hope we are getting all this shit out of the way before Spuds!

Sleeping_Easy said:
MCFCKEV said:
Was goin to Dortmund but dont think ill bother.

You'll see a different city side if you do with the likes of Tevez, Silva, Boateng and De Jong (maybe others i've just forgot) joining up with the squad. Plus we should actually see a close to our best line up with mancini wanting the squad to get some game time together.

Valencia is the game to be at though.

Yea im goin to the Valencia game, still think we will be 10 times better in the league.

Chick Counterfly said:
citizens_1976 said:
Can't blame Lescott for that, was just unfortunate.

joking?

he's got to challenge the guy, at least stand closer. he gave him all the time he wanted, two yards of space, and an angle, which, because of his body position meant any deflection was probably going straight in.

Tell me about it mate.

The Dunnie monster could've got that ball easily, he might of got Red for it, but still, wouldn't gone in.

TFC said:
Chick Counterfly said:
some good play, quite a lot of very poor stuff from a few individuals. we do look like a team without a manger or a captain. and the defence has been rubbish.

but no doubt we've been very unlucky with the sending off and the goals.

Who was sent off? Fuck me, I hope we are getting all this shit out of the way before Spuds!

Viera.

Propa nawty first half.

You also mised the stripper inserting a beer bottle into herself after 12 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.