Interesting stat on Dzeko I thought you should all see.

Sorry to burst bubble but though those stats show he is a good striker he cannot be judged until he does it in the Premiership. Different type of league, faster more physical and defenders with thighs like race horses. Just putting shit into perspective.

didactic said:
Sorry to burst bubble but though those stats show he is a good striker he cannot be judged until he does it in the Premiership. Different type of league, faster more physical and defenders with thighs like race horses. Just putting shit into perspective.

I think the point was to show that he is a good striker who comes good in his second season which those stats show, so putting shit into perspective hasn't really worked for you here...it surelly looks like he is having his usual "second season" performance at the moment...so let's hope he continues...

didactic said:

33490545.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Messi scored 50 last season and that's what I expect of Dzeko this year.
Messi is a bit more a false nine and cannot be expected to score as many goals as a true striker, would be a bit dissapointed if Edin doesn't top Messi by a fair bit to be honest.

EaglesFan said:
You had me at "36 goals in 42 games".

Jesus Christ, is that even possibe?
Last season:
CRonaldo scored 53 goals in 54 games
Messi- 53 in 55
Eto'o- 37 in 53 (and he played in Serie A where the top scorer usually gets about 14 goals)

In 2007-08 CRonaldo scored 42 in 49 for United.
In 1996-97 Ronaldo scored 47 in 49 for Barca.

So you're talking about a player who is just below this level of player for goal scoring. Here's Edin's chance at City to make a name for himself amongst the best ever.

So the Dzeko total for City in all competitions is 24 games 9 goals. And that is after quite an average first six months. And he hasn't even played all those minutes, esp in the league. And it's getting better as we speak. :)

When this guy gets comfortable and confident with his surroundings , he turns into a machine , he can't be stopped once he starts , and he has already started ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.