Interesting/Unfortunate Names

I was given a book for Xmas once with funny names in. There were some crackers. Had me laughing for days that did.

Fanny Tickler
Hans jobb
Dick Licker

yes from NH is it right she just died in her sleep ?
The story about her dieing in her sleep rings a bell, but i cant confirm it as i'd stopped frequenting NH around the time it happened. I only found out about it myself a year or so later when i bumped into some people i knew from down there

There is a bloke in the phone directory in East Anglia called I. Gotobed and he lives in a place called little snoring .... I shit you not :-))
We used to look for the funniest names when we got bored on the oil rigs... His was the best allrounder...:-)

There is a bloke in the phone directory in East Anglia called I. Gotobed and he lives in a place called little snoring .... I shit you not :-))
We used to look for the funniest names when we got bored on the oil rigs... His was the best allrounder...:-)

I’ve heard that one before. Maybe from the old tv show That’s Life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.