Interesting/Unfortunate Names

Some Wankdorf shirt sold shitloads over here because it was written on it in huge letters.

When i was about 15 and you hang about on the streets like you do, i was introduced to a girl called Penny Gamble. Anyway about a week later i saw the people she was with when we meet they said that the night we met she went to bed and never woke up !

I once knew a German guy - and a really nice bloke he was too - who worked for a competitor but I found out from one of his colleagues that his two middle names were Adolf Hitler thanks to his parents being ardent Nazis.

A company I dealt with had a buyer called
Ophelia Fanne ( fanny).
A girl I went to school with married a German guy called Richard Rass .. so she was Tania Rass

When i was about 15 and you hang about on the streets like you do, i was introduced to a girl called Penny Gamble. Anyway about a week later i saw the people she was with when we meet they said that the night we met she went to bed and never woke up !
Was she from Newton Heath?

If she was, i know who you are on about. I was in the same year as her younger brother at Briscoe Lane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.