Interesting/Unfortunate Names

There's an R Sole in Salford;)

A lad called Carr in Longsight whose mum's name was Minnie.

A poor bloke in the London telephone directory who used to get calls from phone boxes after closing time asking if he was A. Twatt. (Sorry Mr Twatt, we were young, daft and pissed)

There‘s a world class sitcom for someone who’s experienced the DWP and able to write a good script.
Yeah, we've often discussed trying it within the five of my close mates. There's only one of us still there now, one with HMRC, two retired and one about to get a package from the LA...we need to get a wriggle on as the eldest although having a picture of Dorian Gray somewhere is late 70's.

I believe there was an attempt on TV a couple of years ago that was crap. We've long thought about a six part series of individual books of life stories moving backwards in time.

How could I forget within the CS worked with a lad who is now a teacher Richard Head.....was known as purple to his then friends....I'd imagine the kids would have used something a little less subtle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.