Interesting/Unfortunate Names

Ronnie Ainslie is/ was the dentist in the old bungalow at the bottom of west street, not saying Franky didn’t have it before Ronnie but he did have a surgery on Acres Lane. Biggest horror story about Franky boy was he couldn’t be arsed doing the numbing injections or if he could he’d simply inject right through from the outside of your face

he called his house “toothache”
He had it before Ainslie pal. I went to see him aged 6 and I left his surgery traumatised.

Many years ago I gave my name as Richard Head to a nusiance cold caller who was trying to sell me something.
I expected he might know I was taking the piss but no, he took it seriously. ......

Over the following years I then recieved numerous phone calls from different compaines asking to speak to Richard Head, so it is clear that these companies share information. The first time my wife answered one of these calls she was puzzled about who Richard Head was. When she asked me I sheepishly explained and she gave me a right telling off, calling me a dick head and saying why don't I just ignore these callers and put the phone down.

In the last couple of weeks she has received cold calls asking to speak to Mrs Head !!!!

Had an American colleague called Randy Bull. He wasn't aware of any issues until he was introduced to us Brits.

I met a buyer once who's name was "Dick Brittle "

School friends mum was called Vivian Phythian
And another mate's mum was called Joan Jones

Surprised no one's mentioned Trump
Button Lane, late 60s, early 70s? Or Yew Tree High?

A friend of mine swore he knew a girl called Ophelia Bottom.

I don't think anyone could get away with calling themselves Dick anymore. I always preferred Rich to Rick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.