Interesting/Unfortunate Names

Went to school with Robin Bones aka Body Snatcher
Met a girl called Yana Cotton
Teresa Green is another
Once had a chat with a chap on the phone called Dick Pole

No mate. Must have been more parents who didn't care about their kids having the piss taken out of them than I realised. It's like I say to my lad Angus McCoatup don't worry what people say
Totally, once would be an error. Anymore than that is negligence. Best name ive seen over the years was a customer called Mr Poo Bum Suk from Malaysia. Professional standards may have slipped when that name came up.

Mark Hunt can work in a Scottish accent too. Ring the pub and get the barmaid to shout "Has anyone seen Mark Hunt?"

I used to deliver furniture years ago for Habitat etc, these are genuine names that I have remembered for 30 years. A Chinese woman called Miss C. Ling who lived on the top floor of the house, a French fella called Henri Anus and my favourite, a Mr. Inn, who (you know what's coming) was out when we called, so I did the decent thing and carded him. I miss those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.