Interesting YT Conversations...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
It's rare that I can watch/ listen to a discussion/ debate that really draws me in, but this is one of them...

You wouldn't have caught me listening to Candace Owens normally, but this vid has been in my eye line for a few days and I took the plunge tonight.

I found that I don't quite disagree with some of the same she says, but I disagree with some of her conclusions and agree with others(a bit like Brand in some cases).

10%-15% of me disapproves of some of what he says.

10%-15% of me approves of some of what she says.

Really quite interesting for me to know I have conservative leanings somewhere along the line.

They're both paranoid shite spewing fuckwits, so naturally at some points in the conversation between them you're going to go down the lesser of two evils route and start listening to one.
That doesn't mean that either of them have anything worthwhile to say.

Have you tried listening to any of it?

No.

Do you think people cannot change a position once having more experience or do you stand by what you once said at 11 years old...?

Your judgement and conviction is rather silly.

No.

Do you think people cannot change a position once having more experience or do you stand by what you once said at 11 years old...?

I (against my better judgement) watched the entire thing.

No.

I'd be very wary of anyone who had an epiphany after chatting to Ed Miliband.

I (against my better judgement) watched the entire thing.

Apologies then.

I just find it odd that you could extract nothing from the conversation about them or your own viewpoints, such was the wide reaching arc of the conversation.

For myself, there was the 'work transaction' represented by apples i.e., 'I have 3 apples and I trade you an apple for doing some work for me'. Those two seemed fine with that analogy.

The argument I've had on competition was having someone come in and work for less of the available apple and others undercut them and so on and so on, for the same workload. I would still have the profit of 2 apples and more as the others squabbled over the pieces, leaving the majority in poverty.

Whilst I understand her stance on not relying on gov help to get ahead, she seems to forget the systemic obstacles put in the way are real, otherwise we'd ALL be rich or ALL be poor.

Apologies then.

I just find it odd that you could extract nothing from the conversation about them or your own viewpoints, such was the wide reaching arc of the conversation.

For myself, there was the 'work transaction' represented by apples i.e., 'I have 3 apples and I trade you an apple for doing some work for me'. Those two seemed fine with that analogy.

The argument I've had on competition was having someone come in and work for less of the available apple and others undercut them and so on and so on, for the same workload. I would still have the profit of 2 apples and more as the others squabbled over the pieces, leaving the majority in poverty.

Whilst I understand her stance on not relying on gov help to get ahead, she seems to forget the systemic obstacles put in the way are real, otherwise we'd ALL be rich or ALL be poor.
Well that's my point, you might agree with small outtakes of what she says but as a whole, it's full of holes. What do you think she'd look like with Kerry, Saunders or Gore on the other side of that table instead of Brand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.