Interesting YT Conversations...

I thought I'd share this vid that dropped today. Americans are openly divided than the UK, so this makes it interesting to dissect.

This 'Black Conservatives vs White Liberals' is, obviously, a GOP vs Dem debate, but it's interesting to see US society at ground level.

I am more likely to give black conservatives the time of day than white liberals.

An interesting debate happened the other night. I'm no fan of Morgan, Owens or Schmuley, but watching a growth/ shift in people is always attention-grabbing. Owens' position has shifted left, somewhat, since leaving 'The Daily Wire'.

She'd deny that, but she has softened her entrenched views from before. Morgan's position has also softened and now has reversed his staunch views on Israel's 'defence'. Schmuley's just a complete Zionist loon speaking as their representative.

Made for curious viewing.

Original debate:

Owens response:

Jill Stein and the Green Party appeared on 'the Breakfast Club'. At least the party get to speak for themselves and not having people or posters on here misrepresenting them.

It was interesting to see the show allow them on to get their message out to the biggest audience it has reached, so far, although it was funny watching Angela Rye shill for her friend, Harris. She doesn't acknowledge the blocking of the Greens and donor funded opposition running against their grass funded campaigns.

Anyway, as always watch, don't watch...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.