Interesting YT Conversations...

Unlike the circle jerkers in the political threads, I listen to many different viewpoints and can see different pov and willing to understand them.

I found myself nodding to the deep majority of this discussion and why I dismiss the mundane of the Biden/ US politic threads who don't (well, let's be honest, simply can't) understand the perspective I come from.

Take in some brilliance...

The last 4 four minutes was funny

It was, yeah.

I find it interesting that it's built into 99% of men that we're not overly arsed about women's jobs, whether they're rich or poor or what their education standards are, as long as they're not super thick. Men will find a way to connect.

But for 80% of women (western), there are layers and layers they seem to want and need, these days, creating a smaller and smaller pool to find what they claim to be happy with and, of course, many of their rivals are after the same type of target.

I think this is all driven by social media and the overstretched term of 'equality'.

In my opinion.

It's been a while since I thought there was a really conversation online to engage in current problems.

So, here is Briahna Joy Gray and F.D. Signifier discussing why spree shooters are coming more to the fore...

Signifier is good, but he's still finding his space so, therefore, is quite flawed in a lot of his thinking with a lot of his presentations.

It takes time, though, to be able to cross examine the whole spectrum before offering an opinion with less flaws.

I think he'll get there.

In light of the interesting discussion held about Roe v Wade on US Politics thread, I saw this online held last night, by an American female here in the UK. I put here instead of that thread.

I think she's highly conservative, but some of the discussion we had, they've had...

If it's not known, I fuck with Shia Lebouf.

He, as a person, is real. He's lived an interesting life, so far, and is willing to tell you when he's fucked up. If you're ever interested in the story of a man, lost, drowning in the cycle of depression, to survive and live again, this is worth listening to as a podcast or watch if you have time. He may fuck up again, but he'll be honest about it...

Also Jon Bernthal is a really interesting character/ person and has lived a razor's edge life, too. This is probably why he, too, depicts real life on screen, so well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.