Interesting YT Conversations...

Thought I'd share more thought provoking content from 'Second Thought' here.

I like his/ their work a lot, being on the left side of the political standing but, seriously, his content makes you examine the whole around you and why you are where you are...

(this one is worth clicking imo)

I thought I'd post this very interesting conversation between two people that come from, seemingly, different ideologies to have a conversation from those perspectives.

There are people that support boneheads like Keith Fuckin Olbermann who wants to shut down conversation by championing identity politics and [quite surprisingly] Tucker Frickin Carlson who, since leaving Fox, has opened his world to other positions that identify class war.

I chose this one as Jackson (Ice Cube) is more of an everyday man in his vernacular.

Sooo... I've been sitting on this a minute (well 4 days) cos I didn't know if it would be of any interest to BM. However, at the core of it is an earthquake that has shook a section of the [Black] comedy world.

Katt Williams appeared on Shannon Sharpe's (former NFL player) 'Club Shay Shay' and dropped some bombs.

Really interesting to try and separate truth and lies, but the ensuing denials of stealing material has been weak.

Martin Hibbert, who along with his daughter was seriously injured in the Arena bombing, was on GMB earlier. He won a high court battle yesterday against some **** called Richard D Hall, who claimed the Hibberts were not at the Arena, and the nothing was a hoax.

Just done some digging around on X. People like Hall need rounding up and shot.

Jimmy Dore has an interesting chat to Nick Cruise on Kamala Harris' appointment...

Kim Iverson on Harris...

Iverson is correct on all she says on Harris. She needs to be scripted to win a debate.

If Tulsi Gabbard can body Harris on her record, coupled with the fact she couldn't even win her own state in the popular vote, what true chance has she gotten? If Trump is smart, he'd question her on her record and watch her crumble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.