International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha ha the BBC site mirrors Bluemoon.

FT: England 1-0 Australia
772a0741-412f-4dd8-bd0b-10b741e87013.jpg

Paul Robinson
Former Tottenham and England goalkeeper on Radio 5 Live
Look at the qualifying group, look since the World Cup, six games, won five, drawn one. It's a brilliant record from Southgate.

Paul Robinson
I can't see any positives you can take from this match for England, other than all the players avoided injury.

5952a7ba-b23c-4f30-885f-ff1eb73646e8.jpg

Stephen Warnock
Former England and Liverpool defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
It wasn't good enough from the England players, it was a game that passed many of them by. They were overrun and we have to give credit to the oppossition.
But you expected England to have enough quality to dominate the game.

Ha ha the BBC site mirrors Bluemoon.

Paul Robinson
Look at the qualifying group, look since the World Cup, six games, won five, drawn one. It's a brilliant record from Southgate.

Paul Robinson
I can't see any positives you can take from this match for England, other than all the players avoided injury.

5952a7ba-b23c-4f30-885f-ff1eb73646e8.jpg

Stephen Warnock
Former England and Liverpool defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
It wasn't good enough from the England players, it was a game that passed many of them by. They were overrun and we have to give credit to the oppossition.
But you expected England to have enough quality to dominate the game.

I think this mirrors what everyone thought, unless you are a resident West Ham fan

I watched the U21 yesterday and the football was breathtaking. Intent on attack, short crisp passing. One touch. Night and day from the dirge Southgate throws up time and time again.

Can’t wait for Italy game. What a feast of football that will be.

Considering I'd heard of about three of that Aussie team I thought they were decent and with a good front line would probably have won that game.
All City's lads did ok

I watched the U21 yesterday and the football was breathtaking. Intent on attack, short crisp passing. One touch. Night and day from the dirge Southgate throws up time and time again.

Can’t wait for Italy game. What a feast if football that will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.