International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You remind me of a Portuguese mate who changes his team every time Tranny moves to a new club.

Very strange to see.
Or I’m just a proud Portuguese ? If Ronaldo or Messi played for your country you would be very proud as well. He won’t play for much longer and deserved the respect he’s earned in the game

Utter turgid shite. I can only remember two bits of quality. The Maddison through ball to Watkins and the goal. That's it in 93 minutes.

I'll politely tell you to do one when praising the Lisbon ladyboy of longevity. No one here gives a fuck about him, you're pisssing up the wrong tree trying to find a Ronaldo love in here mate.
It’s the general football forum section ? I figured it’s ok to talk about anything that’s not City related? What’s wrong with praising Ronaldo ?

Or I’m just a proud Portuguese ? If Ronaldo or Messi played for your country you would be very proud as well. He won’t play for much longer and deserved the respect he’s earned in the game
Totally understandable as a none-English or City fan, just something that won’t be accepted on a City forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.