International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow that was amazing! Thrilling game, the world class Aussies made it very hard for a talented English bunch well drilled and organised. Very deserved 1-0 win, we take that and move on.

Thank fuck John boy is ok and Phil and Jack warmed down from the Arse game

He deserves fuck all from here mate. He's a ****, end of.
Ok, and this section is for international games, and he scored twice, hence the comment.

It’s not like o just randomly decided to talk about him.

I honestly think all of this distaste for a football related comment on the “General Football” section of the forum makes no sense.

In the crucial Montserrat vs Nicaragua game, Nicaragua are 2 up, there's been a saved penalty, the Montserrat goalie has been man of the match (and looks about 50), Lee Bowyer the Montserrat manager (?) has been whining at the ref all game, a Montserrat sub has been sent off and both teams look knackered because it's 92 degrees. They're also playing the game in Barbados for some reason.

Everything
Thats petty. Both he and Messi are probably the two best players you will have ever seen in your lifetime and the same will bear true for your children as well.

Enjoy these players while they are here because they won’t last forever.

Ok, and this section is for international games, and he scored twice, hence the comment.

I honestly think all of this distaste for a football related comment on the “General Football” section of the forum makes no sense.

You got to pick your audience mate… you do know where you are, right?

I’ll jump in for ya. When it comes to England playing it’s a chance for some to let off some anger and moan about absolutely anything.
Kudos to Ronaldo, legend of the game.

Well done England !
Sir Gareth celebrates win number 55 for us, 55!
Glad to see Bowen, Maddison and Colwill get a start.
Always tough for players not used to playing with each other to link up though.
Australia played well. Credit to them.
Only a friendly but so many positives around this young England squad.
hes-here-afraid.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.