International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally understandable as a none-English or City fan, just something that won’t be accepted on a City forum.
Ok well it’s not something meant to wind anybody up. I figured its ok to talk about all football on blue moon as long as it’s kept respectful.

I am a Portuguese person and Portugal just won and he scored twice. I don’t see why everyone is so upset.

Well done England !
Sir Gareth celebrates win number 55 for us, 55!
Glad to see Bowen, Maddison and Colwill get a start.
Always tough for players not used to playing with each other to link up though.
Australia played well. Credit to them.
Only a friendly but so many positives around this young England squad.
Tosh.

Ok well it’s not something meant to wind anybody up. I figured its ok to talk about all football on blue moon as long as it’s kept respectful.

I am a Portuguese person and Portugal just won and he scored twice. I don’t see why everyone is so upset.

Because he played for Man Utd. That’s it.

You got to pick your audience mate… you do know where you are, right?
Of course mate, but it’s not like I’m singing united songs etc.

I am simply saluting one of the greats of the game. My intention is not to offend anyone

Agreed. Look at the players he has at his disposal but how he plays them? 2 holding v Aussies?? Imagine Pep doing that?
On top of that, he changes the set-up and goes with Phillips as the only holding mid when he’s holding out for the win.

Very strange tactics, all around.

Last edited:

Bit of research mate. If you had referenced Portugal winning, happy days, but mention that preening ex rag and you are going to get some comeback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.