International Games today

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why do city fans want a gif of Hart making an absolute tit of himself

I cut that bit mate hehe.

We all make mistakes and the very few Hart makes get jumped on by people who i doubt are proper blues but "footy fans" who desire fifa manager to be real.

His detractors make me laugh tbh.
TBF Hart played like he had never seen a football before last night. I contemplated cutting myself watching him. He needs a boot up the ass to get his head together again.
The strange thing is he never plays that badly for us, They may have something to do with trusting the people in front of him

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

We all make mistakes and the very few Hart makes get jumped on by people who i doubt are proper blues but "footy fans" who desire fifa manager to be real.

TBF Hart played like he had never seen a football before last night. I contemplated cutting myself watching him. He needs a boot up the ass to get his head together again.
The strange thing is he never plays that badly for us, They may have something to do with trusting the people in front of him

I agree he didn't do so well last night but some of the comments are laughable.

One bad game and it is "Joe out" which i can't understand.

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:

I agree he didn't do so well last night but some of the comments are laughable.

One bad game and it is "Joe out" which i can't understand.
Oh knee jerk is the name of the game. Everyone has a drop in form. I am more confident with him in goal.

Comrade Buka said:
If anyone has EVER seen a more outrageously spectacular goal, feel free to share.
I'd love to see it.

A good indication of what a supporter knows and understands about Football can be learnt from how they view Ibra.

If they think he is a player who doesn't do it against English Clubs or is overrated then go and seek the opinion of those in the other camp who have always understood that he is a supreme talent.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

TBF its also the quality of the opposition.
The free kick was very well struck and perfectly placed and there are not many players on the planet that would even attempt the 4th goal let alone succeed with it.
Luckily Hart has huge self confidence, he was "man enough" to congratulate Ibra and you can be sure he will work hard to improve.

So that England team last night

I can honestly say that it was the worst England team I've ever seen and this will seem like an extremely arrogant statement but it's not meant to be, there was not one outfield player I would be pleased to see sign for us.

As a hammers fan - Joe Hart is the best keeper around in the prem from what i have seen.

Mistakes get escalated so much at international level its ridiculous - The Green mistake against USA was overblown so f*cking much and that tosspot Capello dropped him the next game

Re: So that England team last night

The Pink Panther said:
I can honestly say that it was the worst England team I've ever seen and this will seem like an extremely arrogant statement but it's not meant to be, there was not one outfield player I would be pleased to see sign for us.

I think Baines and Gerrard would fit in at City

Lets not forget how young Caulker, Sterling, Cleverly, Bertrand, Zaha and Wilshere are - Plenty of years to mature and improve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.