International Games today

andyhinch said:
Comrade Buka said:
andyhinch said:
You think he'd be happy? Fair enough your opinion

It's the 91st minute, you are protecting a slender one goal lead, you are isolated up front, thirty yards out with your back to goal.

It was the obvious thing to do.
Read it back to yourself have a think, I'm not even going to be patronising

troll_2.jpg

If we could have signatures on Bluemoon I would most likely use that:

With any luck, tonight's game will show idiots like Martin Tyler and Clive Tyldsley, and Adrian Chiles and Alan Hansen what world class really means.

No doubt Hart didn't have his best game but you could see from early on that he wasn't comfortable with Caulker and Cahill infront of him (who would be?).

I think the blame for the 4th lays more with Cahill. As Hart comes out you can see he is clearly favourite to win the header. Ibra knows this as he slows down, Cahill looks at Ibra backing off but still decides to carry on jogging past Hart.

He should be aware that there is no left back as it was Baines who lost the ball over the halfway line.

Cahill has a lot of fans on here and I jusdont understand why. He's a very average defender and a limited footballer.

Ifpeople don't like joe hart then let them take their chances with another keeper. Can't be arsed with idiots who support other clubs thinking they can tear strips off out goalkeeper.

bobmcfc said:
Ifpeople don't like joe hart then let them take their chances with another keeper. Can't be arsed with idiots who support other clubs thinking they can tear strips off out goalkeeper.
Makes me laugh though, de gay £18 mill? Makes Andy Carroll look like the buy of the year Peter Check ;)

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
Makes me laugh though, de gay £18 mill? Makes Andy Carroll look like the buy of the year Peter Check ;)

It absolutely creases me up the way they build up these keepers and then slowly start chipping away at them. I'd be happy to never see any of our players in an England shirt Again and I was ecstatic only joe was called up. He's so good but those plastic wankers aren't worthy of him

kass_best said:
Mancio said:
Comrade Buka said:
If anyone has EVER seen a more outrageously spectacular goal, feel free to share.
I'd love to see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA1O3HWB6s[/youtube]

Well, actually, Zlatan has done something similiar... Think he has done a few more like this actually..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDr71KzFy9c[/youtube]

Only thing that Mancini is allowed to do is to buy DVD with Ibra's goals - any selection would do !

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:

It absolutely creases me up the way they build up these keepers and then slowly start chipping away at them. I'd be happy to never see any of our players in an England shirt Again and I was ecstatic only joe was called up. He's so good but those plastic wankers aren't worthy of him
Just smile, not ever sure they know how simple they are

Comrade Buka said:
If anyone has EVER seen a more outrageously spectacular goal, feel free to share.
I'd love to see it.

This

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-r8ewAbqUs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Neymar scored a great goal for Brazil but missed a penalty. He is some player, possibly the best £40million investment our club could make since he is the next Messi/Ronaldo world superstar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsFWQaSecg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.