International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

I was hoping Doyle would get a regular start at Wolves ?
Don't watch them, but saw he came on as sub against Spurs.
Cannot see him staying at City unless he starts around 20 games for Wolves ?
Does he have the mobility and energy needed to play in a Pep team ?
Can take a very good "dead ball", which all teams need. But, is this enough ?
For his family history and being a proper Academy graduate, it would be a nice story if he can make it at City...
He's finding his feet at wolves. He's started a few games for them, done well enough and impressed when he's come in as a sub.

Have to remember he went there very late on with Nunes coming here and wouldn't have been in the managers plans initially so will take a bit of time to settle in and try and cement a spot in the side.

I've been of the opinion for a few seasons Doyle has no future here sadly, just not quite at the level for us but judging purely on how this season has gone so far, I can see Doyle potentially playing for us before someone like Mcatee and that's not even a close call.

Took me 2 hours to get to hamilton

I managed a quick exit right on the full time whistle. Drove through Govanhill which was pretty clear. Reckon if I waited on the queue at Polmadie for the m74 I might have been in the same boat as you!

He's finding his feet at wolves. He's started a few games for them, done well enough and impressed when he's come in as a sub.

Have to remember he went there very late on with Nunes coming here and wouldn't have been in the managers plans initially so will take a bit of time to settle in and try and cement a spot in the side.

I've been of the opinion for a few seasons Doyle has no future here sadly, just not quite at the level for us but judging purely on how this season has gone so far, I can see Doyle potentially playing for us before someone like Mcatee and that's not even a close call.
Agreed. His only chance is if he became a decent 6, and we’ve not seen that yet. He will improve as he plays more.

Thats 5 years away. We could still be in the Vauxhall Conference at that stage, battling it out with Chelsea.
A cold Saturday night under the lights at AFC Flyde whilst we chant "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that."

That's all City players starting on a dangerous pitch whilst Waistcoat rests his mates.
A big article in the Guardian about how Declan Rice is the cornerstone of England's midfield.
With "Hendo" perpetually on the beach (also no longer captain of Liverpool ) and Kalvin always on the bench, it is, I feel, a correct assessment.
So, will Southgate play Rice tonight or throw Phillips in ?

A big article in the Guardian about how Declan Rice is the cornerstone of England's midfield.
With "Hendo" perpetually on the beach (also no longer captain of Liverpool ) and Kalvin always on the bench, it is, I feel, a correct assessment.
So, will Southgate play Rice tonight or throw Phillips in ?
Rico
Walker
Kalvin
Phil
Jackie

Wouldn't be surprised if they all started and every dipper is benched.

Rico
Walker
Kalvin
Phil
Jackie

Wouldn't be surprised if they all started and every dipper is benched.
Yes, can see them all starting.
Hope Walker, Foden & Grealish are rested, but doubt they will.
Completely agree that TAA will be rested, perhaps even "unavailable" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.